All About Bronzers! (My Faves & How I Apply Them)

It's that time of year again! Sunkissed skin is back in season and I've picked out some of my all-time favorite bronzers to feature in the video below. Here is a list of all of the products mentioned:

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster (drugstore)
bareMinerals Faux Tan
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze Bronzing Powder
Smashbox Fusion Softlights in Baked Starburst

Blushes mentioned:
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color in Lotus Pink
Illamasqua Blush in Hussy (shown)

Refer to my video if you would like more details about why I love these products so much! I'll also show you my foolproof technique for applying powder bronzer and an accompanying blush! With these simple tips and tricks you'll be well on your way to becoming a bronzed goddess!

-Alli



0 comments:

Post a Comment