Some Old, Some New.


H. from 25FLONDON recently sent over a Collection 2000 concealer and Bourjois bronzer for me, since I've been dying to get my hands on both but neither are available in the US...those are obviously the "new" products in today's FOTD :) Thanks, H.!

Everything else is "old", but posting about the similarities between the WnW and NARS shadows the other day made me want to use my Pleasures of Paris palette again, since admittedly, I don't seem to give it much love anymore. And for those who are curious, yesterday, I used the WnW Walking on Eggshells palette I talked about in that post and yes, it applies just as smoothly and pigmented as it swatches. I didn't find any of the shades to be too powder or chalky either.

Oh, and I also got a much needed trim the other day. I'm not so much a fan of how she cut my bangs (they're a little too pixie-ish for my personal taste), but I'm confident they'll grow out just fine :)




Face:
Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Perfection Concealer in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer in 12
Milani blush in Luminoso

Eyes:
TFSI
NARS e/s in Nepal (lid)
NARS e/s in Fez (crease)
NARS e/s in Abyssinia (highlight)
NARS e/s in Cordura (upper lash line)
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Bare Again

I've been wearing MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Bare Again the past few days, and it's just reminded me how much I love it. The finish is really natural but with a lovely sheen (not exactly glossy, though), and Bare Again is totally the perfect MLBB (my lips but better) shade for me.

Hope you all are having a good Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment