Blogs I'm Currently Loving ♥ Vol.VII


Check it, ladies!

delicate hummingbird.
Delicate Hummingbird is a blog loaded with amazing reviews. Every review also includes clear and color-accurate swatches, as well as photos of the product in use on her face. Honestly, you guys have to check out her blog because I know you'll all love it too and think, "WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER?!" 

Lil Lady's Life
Yes, J. is one of my blogging buddies, but I truly love her blog as well. You know when someone whose blog you adore tweets a link to their newest post and you think, 'Hell to the yeah!' and proceed to click on the link as quickly as you possibly can? That's how I feel when I see her links pop up in my twitter feed because I love reading all of her posts. Her 'Look Book' posts are my personal favorite because I just find them so fun and inspiring!

15 Steps, Then a Beauty Blog
Sandra's blog is like an inspiration blog to me. When she posts her OOTDs, I basically think, 'OMG, that's exactly how I want to dress', and when she posts her FOTDs, I think, 'What products can I use to get cheekbones like hers?!'. I admire her because unlike some bloggers who really like to buy, buy, buy and collect every limited edition item known to man, she seems to buy fewer products (albeit often high-end) and actually use them up. (Huh? What does it mean to actually use something up? ;) I like her blog because it's really real and honest, and also simple and fun. If you read her blog too then you'll know what I mean :)


I know you guys will love them too! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment