Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.VII



+NARS Blush in Mounia+
I finally got my hands on Mounia...thank goodness for All Cosmetics Wholesale! Yes, I know, it's more of a Fall/Winter blush but I honestly don't care (probably because it's still a fairly new acquisition :D). The berry-red with tiny pink shimmer is absolutely gorgeous, and I just can't seem to get enough of it! Just a word of caution: Mounia is a fairly dark shade and extremely pigmented and as a result, may require some practice with the application and experimentation with different brushes in order to avoid the dreaded clown cheeks.

+Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte+
Surprise, surprise. If you've been a long time follower of my blog, you'll know that Honey Matte is my favorite bronzer. I recently got a few new bronzers that I'll probably review or compare at some point or other, but I always seem to go back to Honey Matte when I want the perfect, no-fuss sunkissed glow that doesn't require a particular brush or special application techniques to make it work. It just works.

+Benefit Sugarbomb+
Sugarbomb gives me the perfect subtle, glowy cheeks that works with pretty much any and every look. And for those who are wondering, I'm currently around NC25-27 and it definitely shows up on me :) 

+Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso+
I've been reaching for Luminoso on days when I still want glowy, luminous cheeks but want a bit more color than Sugarbomb. It's a gorgeous pinky-peach (it's more peach than pink), and it's so pigmented and applies so smoothly that you'd never know it came from the drugstore.

+L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara+
I have a love/hate relationship with L'Oreal Voluminous - the formula is fantastic but it always smudges on me! I just started a new tube of Cover Girl Lash Blast and I'm not sure if any one else knows what I'm talking about, but I just feel as though mascara generally isn't very good when it's a brand new tube. I love Lash Blast but in it's first few days/weeks, it doesn't pack on as much mascara to my lashes as I'd like, so I've been using Voluminous as a base for volume, and topping it off with a coat of Lash Blast to seal it in and prevent smudging throughout the day - win, win!!

+MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Calm Mode+
I've jumped back on the nude lip band wagon in recent weeks (I'll going to show you what I believe may be my new favorite nude gloss very soon!), and Calm Mode is one of the few nude lip products that I've put back into rotation. I actually find the formula really moisturizing, and the color translates to a subtle (meaning not opaque nude) pinky-nude on my lips. I love the lavender scent, too - too bad it's limited edition :( Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of getting MAC Hue Lipstick...any thoughts? Keep in mind, I'm not into the super nude lip...

+Sephora Jumbo Liner in Taupe+
I LOVE this. I've used it both on my lash line (top and bottom) and all over my lid before. It applies really smoothly from the pencil, and when I use it on my lid, I just use my ring finger to blend out the color at the crease. It's easy to blend immediately after you apply it but after that, it doesn't budge for hours...like, a lot of hours! For example, I wore it on my lower lash line last week for 15+ hours (7:15am to 10:45pm) and it was completely intact when I went to go remove my makeup. Another day when I wore it all over my lid over UDPP, it lasted at least 12 hours (I lost track after that and forgot to check later that night) and didn't crease or fade at all. AT ALL, you guys! I don't know if everyone else will experience the same awesomeness I did, but I just wanted to let you know that my experience with this jumbo pencil was AH-MAZING. I didn't swatch it today because the sun was going down, but I'm definitely going to do a more in-depth post about it (and maybe some other taupe-y things) in the next few weeks.

What have you guys been loving lately??


0 comments:

Post a Comment