Update on my whereabouts...


Hi everyone!

I haven't posted as much over the past week as I normally do, and that's because I've been extra busy lately getting ready for my big move this weekend! I don't want to say where I'm moving to(for privacy reasons), but I'm going off for grad school somewhere quite a bit further than I've ever moved before, and it's been quite the task getting everything packed and ready to go...and I'm not even close to being done yet! o_0

I may or may not be able to get another post up before I leave, but in case I don't, I just wanted to let you guys know that due to all the madness, I may not be able to respond to your comments or emails until sometime next week, so hang tight. Normal posting should resume either next week or the week after - see you then!

Starting Saturday, I'll no longer be a California girl! OMG!!

Remember Brady? How freakin' adorable does she look here?! I love her frowny face.


0 comments:

Post a Comment