When Winter Puts a Damper on Blogging.

After realizing how much I've slacked off lately on posting FOTDs, I vowed to make an honest attempt to do more of them...until I was faced with one huge obstacle: It starts getting dark at 4pm now! Really?!

I always prefer to take photos with natural lighting as I find it captures color in its truest form whereas flash can wash-out color and artificial lighting can alter colors altogether, depending on the color of the bulb. But, after spending all of this time doing my makeup, I refused to let it go to waste and forced some decent pictures out of it :)

(I realize these photos are pretty dark. They were taken with the room light on, but still taking advantage of whatever natural daylight was still peeking through the window.)




Face:
Revlon Photo Ready foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Eve Pearl Salmon concealer in Medium (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
NARS blush in Douceur
MAC pigment in Vanilla (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot eyeshadows (the first, fourth, and fifth shades in palette)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (highlight)
UD 24/7 Glide-On Liner Pencil in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips:
MAC l/g in Love Nectar

Lesson learned. Note to self: Must take photos earlier on in the day :)

Has anyone else's blogging suffered as a result of these Winter months?


0 comments:

Post a Comment