♥ My Top 5: Beauty YouTubers ♥

Fotosengracadas19_large
[Source]


Whenever I see a new video from any of these gorgeous ladies pop up in my subscription box, I can't seem to click on it fast enough. In no particular order...

michele1218
Michele has always been one of my favorites and I was so, so sad when she left a few months ago so you can imagine my surprise and excitement when I heard she had decided to come back from retirement! She seems really genuine, honest, and sweet and there honestly has not been any video of hers that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed watching.

missglamorazzi
I love Ingrid's videos because she's always very positive, upbeat, and fun. I never get the feeling that she's trying to be anything that she's not, and I can really appreciate that in a beauty "guru."

Pixiwoo
Every video from the Chapman sisters mesmerizes me and leaves me feeling inspired and excited about makeup (not that I really need the extra excitement!). They do some of the best makeup I've ever seen, and I really look up to them when it comes to makeup and beauty because they definitely know what they're talking about! 

ViviannaDoesMakeup
I've been following Vivianna's blog for ages now, and I was elated to find out that she was going to start making YouTube videos too. Her fun and sweet personality really comes out in her videos, and I'm always excited to see her hauls and favorites videos.

Pixi2woo
Tanya has really great tutorials that, for the most part, are also pretty wearable. If I ever feel like I'm in a makeup rut, I can always rely on watching a video of hers to get new ideas that will pull me out of my rut immediately.


Which beauty channels are your favorites?



0 comments:

Post a Comment