Sleek Sparkle Palette

The gorgeous and lovely Kelly from Jellyminx Thinks (definitely check out her blog - it's full of amazing reviews!) came to my rescue and answered my plea for Sleek's newest offering - the limited edition Sparkle i-Divine Palette.

A Sleek i-Divine palette, complete with 12 amazingly pigmented shadows, will set you back a mere 6 pounds or roughly $10 USD.

I love me some sparkle and with Christmas and New Year's Eve right around the corner, I knew the Sparkle Palette would definitely get a lot of love from this girl.

Clockwise from top left:
Cranberry
Dream Maker
Galactic
Mistletoe
Festive
Illusion

Clockwise from top left:
Twinkle
Star Light
Noir
Tinsel
Gold Ribbon
Glitz & Glamour


Eight of the twelve shadows are infused with silver sparkle while Mistletoe has green sparkle, Noir is matte, and Gold Ribbon and Tinsel are metallic/frosts.

My favorites of the palette are Galactic, Illusion, Mistletoe, and Gold Ribbon.

As far as I know, Sleek Makeup is only available in the UK and online so if you're in the US but you're not fond of ordering online, I highly suggest you set up a swap with someone in the UK!


Thank you again, Kelly!! Check out her blog here :)

Will you be getting the Sleek Sparkle Palette?


0 comments:

Post a Comment