Benefit Bella Bamba

Introducing Benefit's newest boxed powder...


Bella Bamba!



Bella Bamba is described as a watermelon pink with gold shimmers. It's packaging is new to Benefit's boxed powders with an attached lid and mirror, and it contains 0.28oz of product compared to 0.35-0.42oz of product in the existing boxed powders.

In the pan, Bella Bamba looks almost identical to NARS Orgasm but when swatched, the two are very different:
Benefit Bella Bamba (left) and NARS Orgasm

Orgasm is much more of a peachy-pink while Bella Bamba is completely pink. And although it may not be apparent in the above swatch, Orgasm has more of a frosty, golden sheen while Bella Bamba simply has golden shimmers.


Bella Bamba has really good pigmentation and I think the color would flatter most skin tones. It does a fantastic job at brightening your complexion and adding life to your face. I think it's definitely a must-have for pink blush fanatics. Those who are anti-shimmer should steer clear of this blush while those who are expecting a unique and revolutionary blush shade may be left a bit disappointed.

I personally really love this blush. I don't have tons of pink blushes in my collection that really, truly suit me (I keep thinking MAC Well Dressed does, but sometimes even I can't convince myself :-/) but I definitely think this one does the trick!

What are your thoughts on Bella Bamba? Are you loving it or leaving it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment