Romantic Date Look ♥

I'm actually just seeing some friends later but I thought the look I came up with was very date-appropriate as well :)

I used my Sleek Sparkle Palette for the first time today and my goodness, the colors are just as gorgeous on my eyes as they were swatched on my hand! My only qualm was that there was a fair amount of fall-out, but nothing that can't be dealt with when paying 6 pounds for 12 amazingly pigmented eyeshadows.

Another FOTD, another awkward closed mouth smile :)



Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Eve Pearl Salmon concealer in Medium (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30 
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
Benefit bronzer in Hoola
MAC blush in On a Mission
e.l.f. Shimmer Palette (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC e/s in Yogurt
Sleek Sparkle Palette (Festive, Illusion, and Tinsel)
MAC e/s in Beautiful Iris
UD 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Viva Glam VI SE
MAC p/g in Ample Pink

As for my hair, I just curled it with a 1-inch curling iron (my hair is far too short for anything bigger than that) and put it up in a messy side bun.

What do you guys think? Would this be a good date-night look?



0 comments:

Post a Comment