Chanel Khaki Vert Dupe?

The question mark at the end of this blog post title is due to the fact that I don't actually own Chanel Khaki Vert nail polish and therefore, cannot compare it against what I think may be a good dupe, Urban Outfitter's nail polish in Green 12.

The color caught my eye immediately when I saw it because I'd been lusting over Chanel Khaki Vert since it was released a few months ago but the $25 price tag meant it was a no-no for me, and I happen to have developed a mild obsession with army/camo greens lately.

Green 12 is a unique shade of camo green that also leans a bit grey.




Urban Outfitters' nail polishes will set you back $5 a bottle and I was really impressed with Green 12's formula. I had relatively low expectations for it since I had never tried UO's nail polish range before, but Green 12 applied very easily and was completely opaque with 2 coats.

Do you own Chanel Khaki Vert and if so, do you think this is a good dupe?


0 comments:

Post a Comment