My Favorite Products of 2010

Makeup
Foundation: Undecided :-/ Still on the hunt for my HG foundation. I do really like NARS Sheer Glow, though.

Concealer: Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer (under-eyes) + MAC Studio Finish Concealer (blemishes/redness)

Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus




Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline + Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencils

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP + MAC Bare Study Paint Pot

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam VI SE

Lipgloss: MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass + Barry M Toffee lipgloss


Nail polish: OPI Panda-monium Pink



Body
Shower gel/soap: LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids + Philosophy Pink Frosted Layer Cake 3-in-1

Body lotion/cream: Burt's Bees Milk & Honey lotion (spring/summer) + The Body Shop Coconut body butter (fall/winter)

Body exfoliator: Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime

Hand cream: None. I just use whichever body lotion/cream I'm using at the moment.


Perfume: LaVanila Vanilla Blossom


Face
Cleanser: Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh

Toner/lotion: None.

Moisturizer: Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Facial mask: None.

Exfoliator: LUSH Ocean Salt

Makeup remover: Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes



p.s. I've linked all products that have been featured or reviewed in previous posts :)




I'd love to know what some of your favorites were in 2010 as well!




0 comments:

Post a Comment