Limited Edition Wet 'n' Wild Palettes

After being really impressed with the Vanity palette a few months ago, I was super excited to hear that Wet 'n' Wild was releasing four new limited edition palettes for the holidays. The one that caught my eye the most was the Golden Goddess palette.



It's a bronze, gold, and neutral palette that is right up my alley. At first glance, it may seem strikingly similar to the Vanity palette, which also consists of neutrals and golds, but upon closer inspection, I can happily report that there are no dupes between the two palettes so you are, in fact, getting 6 brand-new shades.

Golden Goddess palette includes (all shades are shimmery):
pale, pinky gold
golden bronze
orangey copper
medium peachy brown
deep bronze
rich brown with gold sparkle


Unlike the Vanity palette where all 6 shades had excellent pigmentation, the Golden Goddess palette's pale, pinky gold and golden bronze (top left and middle left) shades are on the sheer side and need to be built up to achieve better pigmentation. In addition, the palette comes with a bonus small eyeliner pencil. The shade that accompanies the Golden Goddess palette is a shimmery brown that is quite pretty but does not have the softest or smoothest texture. With everything taken into consideration, I would definitely recommend these limited edition palettes as I still think it's quite a steal for a mere $4.99!

***

Did you notice the title of this post says 'palettes'...meaning more than one?

That's because I bought an extra one to give away!

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my blog and comment on my posts. It really means so much to me!

Here's what's up for grabs:

A brand-new, limited edition Sugar Plum Fairy palette!

Rules:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this post including your email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. This giveaway is open internationally.
4. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have parental consent to give me your address in the event you are the winner.

This giveaway will be open until Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Depending on the amount of entries received, the winner will either be chosen by drawing names out of a hat or by Random.org.

Good Luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment