Give Me Gold.

Besides maybe red, no other color gets me in the mood for the holidays better than gold.
Sparkley and shimmery golds are an added bonus :)


Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Bananas
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 29 Yellow Gold

Yeah, yeah. So the Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm packaging is technically yellow and the balm applies clear, but I really like it so I included it anyways :)

Sonia Kashuk Bronzer in Bare Minimum
Sephora by OPI nail polish in Looks Like Rain Dear

Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum is a bronzer so obviously, is not completely gold, but it is the most golden bronzer I've ever come across - it's almost too gold to be considered a bronzer, in my opinion. It would work best on fair skin tones.

I LOVE Looks Like Rain Dear for the holidays! You can see swatches here.

MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush
MAC eyeshadow in Goldmine
Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked

L to R:
Barry M 29 Yellow Gold
Wet 'n' Wild gold shade in Vanity Palette
Urban Decay Half Baked
MAC Goldmine
Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum
MAC Sun Rush
GOSH Bananas

What are your favorite gold makeup products?


0 comments:

Post a Comment