Non-Beauty Finds...

I received some early graduation money from my parents last week and decided to put a smile on my I-don't-want-to-study-for-finals face by making a few purchases. Since MAC's To the Beach collection will be released in a week and a half, I've decided to hold out on any more beauty purchases until then.


Here's what I picked up:
Cute for summer. TJ Maxx.

Mint and cream nautical-esque top. TJ Maxx.

I needed more going out tops. TJ Maxx.

I LOVE the detailing around the bust!

Love me some buttons :) Forever 21.

A possible outfit...

Chanel inspired bag. Forever 21.

While wearing the fuschia headband my sister was kind enough to let me know that I looked like Minnie Mouse :)

The bows are huge but I love them! Forever 21

Rings. Left from Forever 21; Right from Target.


I only have 6 more days until I graduate from college! AAHHHH! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! What were your latest non-beauty finds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment