♥ May Favorites ♥

Happy Memorial Day to all of my U.S. readers! In tradition of the last day of the month, here are my May favorites:


Clockwise from left: LUSH Ocean Salt, Illamasqua Bronzing Duo,
MAC blush in Peaches, MAC Fix+,
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle, MAC lipglass in C-thru


♥ LUSH Ocean Salt: One of the best exfoliators I've come across in a long time. I used to use Kate Somerville's Exfolikate but at $85 a tub, it was becoming too expensive for me. I use Ocean Salt every other day, sometimes everyday if necessary, on my face and occasionally my body. It makes my skin super soft and has helped to keep breakouts at bay. If you missed it, you can read my review here.

♥ Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint & Burnish: I haven't been using Glint (highlighter shade) as much since getting my MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle, but it's still nice to have for convenience purposes since you can carry a highlighter and bronzer in one compact. Burnish has been a fantastic bronzer for my skintone, not too shimmery or matte, and I find myself reaching for it everyday to make my face look less pastey.

♥ MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches: I'm not going to say too much about this since I think I've made it pretty clear that I love it! (You still have time to enter to win one in my giveaway.)

♥ MAC Fix+: I've been using this as a finishing step by spritzing a few pumps all over my face to set my makeup. I usually just spritz and go but if I find that my face feels a little too wet, I'll stipple it in with my MAC 188 brush. I'm excited to pick up some MAC Mineralize eyeshadows from this coming July's In The Groove collection in which I'll be able to use Fix+ to foil them to intensify the color.

♥ MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle: This is my first MSF and it's the perfect highlight color. It applies ridiculously smoothly and the shimmer is to die for!

♥ MAC Lipglass in C-Thru: This can be paired with a nude lippie like MAC Creme d'Nude for a perfect nude pout or with a vibrant shade of lipstick (I'm loving Chanel Rouge Allure in Genial) to tone down the brightness while still allowing the color to show through. I'm definitely a fan of versatility in my beauty products. This gets an A+ from me!

What were some of your favorites in the month of May?

0 comments:

Post a Comment