A Look Fit for a Family Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I went home today to spend some time with my family for Mother's Day. I had lunch with my dad and brother and dinner with my mom and the rest of the fam (my parents are divorced). Here's what I had on...

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzer Duo in Glint/Burnish (I've been obsessed with this!)
MAC Blush in Azalea Blossom
MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC e/s in Plum Dressing (crease)
MAC e/s in Mystery (over Plum Dressing)
MAC e/s in Brule (eyebrow bone)
UD e/s in Polyester Bride (lid)
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black
Ardell lashes #305

Lips:
Chanel l/s in Genial









My outfit:






Striped top: Target
Dark skinny jeans: Banana Republic
Red patent leather flats: Steve Madden
Gold earrings: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21

My fam:
My dad :)

My mom :)

All of us minus my stepdad (He was busy taking these photos!)

What did you do for Mother's Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment