Sunday's Floral OOTD...and NARS Pleasures of Paris FOTD

It's no secret I love florals. I had an inspiration post on them a while ago and have you seen my blog background? I. LOVE. FLORALS. Here's my outfit of the day featuring one of my favorite skirts that I completely forgot about and recently rediscovered while packing up my apartment to move:






Cream tank: Target
Floral skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Banana Republic
Sandals: Nordstrom Rack

And I finally got the chance to use my NARS Pleasures of Paris palette:





Face:
Revlon Photo Ready foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder (blush)
MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush (cheekbone highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
NARS Pleasures of Paris Palette (every color was used except for Fez)
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC l/s Blooming Lovely
Revlon Super Lustrous l/g in Lilac Pastelle

What is everyone up to this fine Memorial Day weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment