A Makeup Addict's First MSF

Considering the fact that I am more or less obsessed with makeup (and MAC for that matter), I was embarrassed that I had never owned or used a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish...until now. I visited my local MAC store a few days ago to pick up some brushes and was lured into the MSF display. I walked away with Soft & Gentle, a beautiful peachy bronze.


I am in love with this product! I really can't believe I had been missing out this whole time!
It's absolutely perfect for helping to achieve a golden glow to the skin. The shimmer is extremely fine and not gritty at all which allows the powder to apply to a flawlessly smooth finish. I can't wait to add to my MSF collection :)


Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish
MAC blush in Blushbaby
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC e/s in Brule (lid)
MAC e/s in Mystery (crease)
Bobbi Brown e/s in Caviar (crease and blended out)
Bobbi Brown e/s in Chino (blend out Caviar)
Bobbi Brown e/s in Pebble (layered over Brule)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (tear duct)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Define-a-Lash mascara in Blackest Black


Lips:
YSL Rouge Volupte in Rose Paris
MAC l/g in C-thru (to tone down color)



What are some of your favorite Mineralize Skinfinishes (permanent or LE)?

♥ Don't forget to enter my giveaway ! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment