I've Jumped on the Illamasqua Bandwagon!

I just finished a big exam yesterday and decided to treat myself to a few new purchases which I will include photos and swatches of in a different post. Of course, I had to put a few of these newbies to use today... I will show you what I've come up with!


Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 02 Medium
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzer Duo in Glint & Burnish
Illamasqua blush in Hussy


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
UD e/s in Painkiller
UD e/s in Oil Slick (mixed with Painkiller, applied to outer V/crease)
UD e/s in Baked (inner half of lid)
UD e/s in Polyester Bride (middle of lid to highlight)
UD e/s in Mushroom (crease)
MAC e/s in Brule (blend up to browbone)
MAC e/s in Dazzlelight (inner tear duct)
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blackline
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC 15/NW 20 (waterline)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black


Lips:
MAC l/s in Angel







Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment