I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by LovelyViolet5 to reveal the 8th photo in the 8th folder on my computer and here it is:

This photo was taken in the Summer of 2007, I believe at Balboa Beach in Newport Beach, California. My best friend and I were feeling silly that day...Can you guess why we took this photo? ;)

The second tag, also from LovelyViolet5, consists of 12 questions...

1.What shoe size are you?
US 7-7.5

2.Where do you work?
I work as a full-time student until Sunday when I graduate!!! I also work part-time as a server in a restaurant.

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own?


My graduation dress: Zac Posen for Target. (It's much more beautiful in real life!)

4.Your favorite blog?
I have so many favorites that I can't narrow it down to just one, I'm afraid. I enjoy reading blogs that are fun, honest, and genuine.



5.Do you have any pets?
Not yet, but I kind of consider my bf's boston terrier puppy my own :)



6.How many siblings do you have?
One older brother and one younger sister.



7.If you could live anywhere were would it be? 
Here! I love to travel but I can't imagine living anywhere else.



8.What were you doing before this?
I've been a full-time student since kindergarten :/ No, but seriously, before working as a server I used to work in retail and before that, at a children's daycare.



9.Your favorite food?
Sushi! Salmon nigiri and spicy scallop rolls to be exact!



10.Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it's my Vietnamese name :)



11.Your favorite websites?
Blogs (duh!), Sephora, Anthropologie, Youtube, and too many more!



12.Who do you tag?

There you have it! Hope you all are having a fantastic day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment