LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids Soap Review


This soap smells AMAZING! Lush says that it's toffee scented but if I hadn't known (which I didn't when I first got it) I would've said it smelled like a mixture of caramel, brown sugar, and honey. It's pretty fragrant but not overwhelming. Sadly, I didn't find the scent to linger after my shower and I actually really wish it would last longer on my skin because I love it! It costs $7.95 for 3.5 oz.

How do I use it?
I first cut the bar of soap into four pieces. I then take out one piece to use and wrap up the remaining pieces and place them in a ziploc baggy. (And if anybody's wondering, I've gotten quite a few showers out of the first piece I cut off.) I'm not sure if some people use bar soap differently (maybe rubbing the soap into a loofah?) but I just use it directly on my skin. It has minimal lather but glides across the skin quite smoothly. It makes your whole shower smell like caramel...YUM! And while I did not find it to be moisturizing (bar soaps rarely are anyhow), I did not find it particularly drying either.

Would I purchase this again?
Yes! At first I thought $7.95 was kind of pricey for a bar of soap, but I'm just now finishing up my first piece that I cut off so I imagine I'll get quite a bit of usage out of it. And the smell will keep me coming back for a long time!

Would I recommend it?
Yes. I don't believe it has any ingredients that would irritate most people's skin. If you don't generally prefer sweet scents or you MUST have a soap that produces a lot of suds, I'd maybe skip it. Otherwise, I imagine most people would love this just as much as I do :)

Overall:
-Smells deliciously amazing!
-Glides smoothly over skin
-Does not dry out skin like other bar soaps can

What do you guys think? Are you as in love with it as I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment