CCO Finds.

I paid my first visit to a CCO today with low expectations as I've heard that they can often be a hit or miss. For those who aren't familiar, CCO stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet and they sell Estee Lauder brand products such as Bobbi Brown, MAC, Clinique, Origins, Prescriptives, and Estee Lauder (obviously!) at discounted prices. I was hoping to be able to find a few MSFs since I know that they are sometimes available in CCOs and have recently fallen in love with my Soft & Gentle MSF. Here is what I found:


MAC 5 Frisky Business Bright Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping and Cheeky Bronze
MAC Mineralize Blushes in Fad-dabulous and Daft Pink

Perfect Topping (pale pearly pink) and Cheeky Bronze (pinky bronze)

Daft Pink (plummy pink) and Fad-dabulous (rosy golden pink)



Fad-dabulous blush, Daft Pink blush, Cheeky Bronze MSF, Perfect Topping MSF



Clockwise from left: Totally It lipglass, Wonderstruck lustreglass, 
Beaute lipglass, Silly Girl lipglass, Pinkarat lustreglass

All in all I was quite impressed with the selection of products at my CCO and very satisfied with my purchases. The MSFs were $19, Mineralize Blushes were $14.75, and Lipglass/Lustreglass set was $20.75. I rarely ever use up an entire tube of lipglass so the set of minis was the perfect way for me to try several different shades at a very affordable price.

What are your thoughts on CCOs? Are they generally a hit or miss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment