My first 2 awards!!!

So I received my very first blog award a few days ago from the always beautiful Kaylena . She has an amazing blog...go check it out! Thanks again, Kaylena =)




The Rules:

*Post the award on your blog
*Link the person who has give you the award
*& Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered

I know it's not 15, but I'm passing on this I <3 your blog award to:

I received my second award today from Ellie...She is absolutely adorable and so is her blog!



These are the rules for this award:
1) post the logo within your blog or post.
2) pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

Again, it's not 12 but I'm passing on the Sunshine Award to:

All of you girls have amazing blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment