MAC Pret-A-Papier

Paint Pot in Coral Crepe, Frost e/s in Tissueweight, Mineralize blush in Light Over Dark
Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20


This collection launched last Thursday and from looking at the promo pictures, nothing really caught my eye. There is a MAC counter at my school, though, so between classes I decided to go in and check it out anyways and I am so happy that I did! The reason I was not initially excited by this collection is because when I think of spring and summer makeup, I think of color! This collection concentrates on more of a neutral and fresh-faced look with coral being the only real pop of color. However, upon seeing the collection in person, I noticed a few gems.



-Paint Pot in Coral Crepe: I was hesitant to purchase this since I rarely wear pink, reds, corals, and oranges on my lids but the color was too beautiful to pass up! Once I got home and was able to test it out as a base I was IN LOVE! It looks so amazingly beautiful on the lids and really brings out my brown eyes. I also think it would look equally amazing with other eye colors. If you don't have oily skin I think that Coral Crepe would look great by itself, as a simple wash of color over the lids. I've been using it as a base and have noticed that MAC Coppering looks really nice on top. I will post a few FOTDs using this paint pot soon...



-Eyeshadow in Tissueweight: This is a pearly, pinky white color with a frost finish. I think it would be a beautiful highlight color on cooler skintones, but on my warmer skintone I find it a bit too pink. I do, however, LOVE it in my inner tear duct! I am so glad I decided to get this and trust me, it is beautiful!



-Mineralize Blush in Light Over Dark: Believe it or not, this is my first mineralize blush ever! I wear the two sides mixed together to create the most beautiful shimmery bronze blush. I think this will be perfect for summertime, especially after I've gotten a little sun.



-Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20: This pencil works wonders for making your eyes look bigger and more awake! I've been using it on my lower waterline and it works like a charm! It applies really smoothly and has great staying power. This looks a lot more natural for opening up the eyes than does a tradition white pencil that can sometimes look clownish. I would definitely urge you to pick this up if you haven't already.


Coral Crepe, Tissueweight, Light Over Dark

Coral Crepe, Tissueweight, Light Over Dark

That's all for now...Did you guys get anything or are you planning on getting anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment