MAC Art Supplies

The MAC Art Supplies Collection launched in-stores today and of course, I picked up a few things. I really had to control myself and think, "Am I really going to get a lot of use out of this?" because all the colors of the Greasepaint Sticks and the Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners were beautiful!  I decided to skip out on the Lipstain Markers because I tend to have dry lips and didn't want them emphasized by a stain settling into the lines of my lips. I did check it out in Stylesetter (bright pink), though, and it was so tempting!

Anyways, I picked up 3 Greasepaint Sticks in Greengrease (forest green), Zinc Zone (charcoal grey), and Dirty (dark taupe), and 1 Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blackline (black with gold sparkles). I've heard mixed reviews about the GPS from the Style Black and D squared collections so I just had to decide for myself.  (I'll have a review for these in a few days) Everyone seems to love the Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners but I only purchased one because I don't wear shimmery/glittery eyeliners very often so I decided to give my poor wallet a rest, although Almost Noir (deep burgundy/purple) was stunning!

Greengrease, Zinc Zone, Dirty, Blackline

Greengrease, Zinc Zone, Dirty, Blackline

And I won't be doing any swatches of these or anything else, for that matter, until I get a new camera! I should be getting it within the next few weeks so stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment