FOTD using Coral Crepe Paint Pot

As promised, here is a FOTD using the new Coral Crepe Paint Pot from the new MAC Pret-A-Papier collection. Like I said before, the color is absolutely beautiful and is perfect for spring and summer! And like all paint pots, Coral Crepe will act as the most amazing base to make you eyeshadows last all day. I actually tried to use all of my new items from this collection and I almost succeeded. It wasn't until after I applied my brown eyeliner that I realized I had wanted to use the Chromagraphic Pencil to show you guys how amazing it is at opening up the eyes and making them look more awake...I guess that FOTD will have to wait until later this week. Here's the look!

Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
MAC Mineralize Blush in Light Over Dark

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe (base)
MAC e/s in Trax (crease in inner half of lid)
MAC e/s in Sketch (crease in outer half of lid)
MAC e/s in Tissueweight (inner tear duct)
MAC e/s in Brule (blend up to brow bone)
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
NP l/s in Denver






Well, that's all for now! Hope you all are having a wonderful day <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment