Blooming Lovely and Grunge?!

These two names sound completely contradictory but I love them both! I have on simple makeup today...I've been super busy with school and I just got lazy with the makeup I guess =/  And Grunge is my favorite nail polish right now. It's absolutely the perfect taupey nude shade. I've been in love with Rescue Beauty Lounge ever since getting this polish for Christmas!

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (just got this in the mail...it's amazing!)
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Golden Beige/Vanilla Beige (mixed)
LORAC Oil-Free Luminizer in Pearl (mixed with foundation)
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder

Revlon Skin Lights Face Illuminator in Warm Light


Eyes:
Covergirl Lashblast mascara in Blackest Black


Lips:
MAC l/s in Blooming Lovely



NOTD: Rescue Beauty Lounge in Grunge with Seche Vite topcoat.


Grunge

0 comments:

Post a Comment