FOTD: Simple Smokey Eye

Today's FOTD is a super easy smokey eye that is very appropriate for a day look.  A lot of the makeup looks that I do are very wearable, although I do like to do dramatic looks every now and again. I've been getting a lot of use out of my Greasepaint Sticks...I've tried to use them as much as possible so that I can write a review on them soon! Now onto the look!

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Golden Beige/Vanilla Beige (mixed)
LORAC Oil-Free Luminizer in Pearl (mixed with foundation)
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Smashbox Soft Lights in Smashing Tint
MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl

Eyes:
MAC GPS in Dirty (top and lower lashlines, smudged on the top)
Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Green Envy (second color from the left used all over lid)

MAC e/s in Sketch (lightly on the outer corner and on lower lashline)
L'Oreal Double Extend mascara

Lips:
Blistex Silk & Shine lip balm
YSL Rouge Volupte l/s in Peach Passion




I should have a review on the Greasepaint Sticks up later this week and hopefully another Spotlight post!
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment