Recent Beauty Haul!



I've been on a beauty spending spree lately and I'm still expecting a few things in the mail (not good for my poor wallet)! I keep telling myself, "You don't need this. You do not NEED this," but it's called an addiction for a reason, right?

The eyeshadows are all from MAC. From left to right are: Yogurt, Beautiful Iris, Coppering, Plum Dressing, and Goldmine. Come to think of it, I also got Vanilla pigment but it's not pictured. So far I've found that it looks beautiful over other e/s if you want it to look more shimmery and also on it's own as a highlight on the brow bone and inner tear duct.



I've already included this here, but next to the e/s are my 3 new Greasepaint Sticks in Greengrease, Zinc Zone, and Dirty, and my 1 Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blackline from the Art Supplies collection.



The 3 lipsticks from left to right are: Revlon ColorBurst in Carnation (bright pink), MAC Creme d' Nude (pale, peachy nude), and YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion #13 (bright peach).



And lastly, my 3 new nail polishes are: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Mint Sprint (dark Kelly green), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Lime Lights (shimmery light green), and Seche Vite top coat.


That's all for now...I've already done some looks with the new e/s and will probably do a few looks with the new Revlon and YSL l/s soon so stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment