Thank you, thank you, thank you!



Thank you, thank you, thank you! Nadia from It's Always Summer on the Inside, Katie from MsKatie87, and Makeup Majesty tagged me for this award last week.  All three of these ladies are beautiful and have amazing blogs! It really means a lot to me that people enjoy reading my blog =)

The rules are: link back to the person who tagged you, nominate other 7 bloggers AND also list 7 facts about yourself.

I nominate:

1. I'm addicted to coffee. Once I tried to test myself to see if I could go a week without coffee and on the sixth day I said, "Who cares? I didn't bet anyone money!" and bought myself a cup of Starbucks =)

2. I wasn't officially allowed to wear makeup until I was 16 or 17...I think the fact that I couldn't wear makeup made me want it even more and ultimately led to my makeup obsession.

3. I've wanted a dog since I was a kid, and I hope to get one within the next 2 years.

4. I always feel like I'm in a hair rut. When it's short I wish it was long...and when it's long I wish it was short =/

5. I'm graduating college next month and I hope to one day be a pharmacist.

6. I've lived in Southern California my whole life.

7. Sushi is hands down my favorite type of food...especially salmon nigiri and spicy scallop rolls!



I was also given this award by Liana from Diary of a Spendaholic. Thanks Liana! Go check out her super cute blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment