Updated Foundation Routine!

I haven't done an updated foundation routine since I started my YouTube Channel and beauty blog last summer, so I figured it was definitely time to film one! Plus I received a bunch of requests for it after uploading my review on the Sigmax HD brush set (that video is posted on my YT channel). I've started mixing foundations, the MUFE HD Foundation and MUFE Mat Velvet +, and have been getting amazing results! I really love how my Mat Velvet + keeps my t-zone shine-free and lasts all day, and I couldn't be without the beautiful coverage and natural glow I get from the HD formula. So I decided to start combining the two and the rest is history! Scroll down for a complete list of products and the video!

-Alli


Face:
-Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer
-MUFE HD Primer
-MUFE HD Foundation
-MUFE Mat Velvet+ (w/ Sigma F80 brush)
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 (w/ Sigma F82)
-MUFE HD Powder (w/ Coastal Scents large paddle brush)
Undereye:
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Brightening Perfecter in Fair
-Benefit Powderflage (w/ CS sable blending brush)
Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-MAC Painterly Paint Pot


0 comments:

Post a Comment