Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.V



+Benefit Bella Bamba+
I love how effortlessly a sweep of Bella Bamba can immediately brighten up my complexion. It's quite shimmery but not overly so, in my opinon, and I think this particular shade of pink would suit most skin tones. I did a more in-depth review here :)

+Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream+
One of the many ways beauty blogging has changed me (not sure if it's for the worse or the better) is that I now care about the fact that my cuticles are dry. I'm fairly certain I never even came close to caring about my cuticles before, but now I spend time each day massaging cuticle cream around my fingernails. I don't think it's a necessity, by any means, but I do think that your manicure looks 100x prettier when your cuticles aren't looking grubby :)

+Sephora I.T. Face Contour Brush+
I use this brush with cream products, and I've been loving it for applying my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzer. It doesn't shed at all (it shed only about one or two hairs in the very beginning) and my cream bronzer application is seamless when I use it.

+Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush+
This is definitely my brush of choice for contouring and applying bronzer. It may seem kind of small, but the tapered shape fits perfectly and precisely under your cheekbones when contouring, but it's still fluffy enough to blend in any harsh lines or dust on bronzer. It doesn't shed at all for me, and it's definitely one of my favorite makeup brushes ever!

+Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in 52+
I've had to go out of town quite a few times this month, and this Bourjois bronzer has tagged along with me each time. While I still prefer my Dior Matte Bronzer to this one if push came to shove, I love that this one is thinner and more compact - perfect for slipping in your travel makeup bag.

+Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop+
I forgot how pretty this lipgloss was! I took it out the other day and quickly fell back in love with it. It has nice pigmentation and isn't sticky in the least, and the bright pink is perfect for these warmer months that are right around the corner. For a more muted pink, I like to wear it over my NP Set lipstick in Denver, a pinky nude.

+MAC Superslick Liquid Liner in On the Hunt+
On the Hunt is a super pigmented black that applies fairly easily with practice and once it's on, it's on! No flaking off or smudging off here! I used to only use gel liner but in all honesty, I haven't used my Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner once since I got this. It is that good!

What products have you been loving lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment