MAC-2, Tiffany-0.


Five days ago, I tweeted this bold declaration:

"Another MAC collection with no purchases from this girl! I'm on a roll! MAC, you will not tempt me with your mediocre collections any longer!"

Yesterday, I came home with these:
MAC Blush in Pink Cult (Jeanius Collection) and MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again

You win, MAC. You win.

Technically, the Sheen Supreme Lipstick is not from a "collection" per se, but it's more appropriately categorized as a "new release" since it's part of the permanent line now. Anyway, that's just an excuse and the reality is that I crippled in the wake of temptation. Simple.

Pretty swatches!
Pink Cult (left) and Bare Again


I also tested Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation but I think the shade I was matched with at Sephora is a bit off and too dark for me right now :(

Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Beige Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002 Beige
Bare Minerals Well-Rested
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
MAC Blush in Pink Cult
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping

Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot e/s (2nd and 4th colors in this palette)
MAC e/s in Brule
Milani Liquif'eye Pencil in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Creme Cup

I was going to wear Bare Again in order to kill two birds with one stone, but I thought a pink lipstick would complement Pink Cult better. In case I forget to wear Bare Again in an upcoming FOTD sometime soon, the color is the most accurate "my lips but better" or MLBB shade I've ever found for myself :)

Any new MAC collection purchases for you guys lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment