Favorite Lip Products

After sorting through my collection of lipsticks, glosses and liners, one thing became very clear...I'm mildly obsessed ;) However, I was able to pare down to my top choices! That being said, there are still way too many on this list, but asking me to choose between them would be impossible. I really love them all! In the video below I share some of my all time and current favorites that are sure to give you a pretty pout! Hope you all enjoy!

-Alli

List of Products Mentioned in Video:

-Covergirl Outlast Lip Stains in 400 and 435
-Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Pencil in Natural
-Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
-BareMinerals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Marrakech
-Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color in Gossamer
-MAC Lipsticks in Shy Girl, Angel, Creme Cup, Creme d'Nude
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
-Covergirl Lip Perfection in Temptress
-Too Faced Lip of Luxury in Totally Nude
-Trish McEvoy Gorgeous Lip Color in Gorgeous Demure
-MAC Lipglasses in C-Thru and Underage
-Benefit Ultra Shine Gloss in Life On The A List
-MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal and Lilac Pastelle
-NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss
-BareMinerals Buxom Lipgloss in Amber
-Smashbox Sheer Lipgloss in Afterglow






0 comments:

Post a Comment