Blogger's First Project 10 Pan


If you've been following my blog for a long time, you might remember my self-imposed makeup ban last year where I vowed to refrain from buying any makeup during a ~4 week period leading up to the release of MAC's In the Groove collection. How did I do, you ask? I failed after a miserable 18 days. How utterly pathetic. Not one to accept defeat (not that easily, anyway, and especially not to makeup!), I'm now embarking on my very first Project 10 Pan.

 In other words, I will not purchase any makeup products or nail polish until ten makeup products are finished. Finished - not just hit pan. The reason for this mission is pretty self-explanatory: I have way too much makeup for my one face and I need to use some of it up before I can buy more.

I hope you all understand the magnitude of my decision. I very rarely ever use up my makeup products and hypothetically, if I were to follow in the footsteps of those bloggers who often write series of posts documenting products they've used up, I'd probably write about one product every six months, at which point my readers would have forgotten it was ever a "series of posts" to begin with.

Before you all begin praising my courage and bravery (am I the only one who takes makeup this seriously?), there is one thing I'm going to allow myself to buy and that's a foundation. I still need one and even with all the samples I've accumulated, I'm not sure I've found "the one" yet, so if I happen to find it while on Project 10 Pan, I'm buyin' it!


I'll leave you with a photo of my potential P10P candidates:
In case you're wondering, there are actually 11 items there. Since the UDPPs are minis, I'm going to have to finish both of them for it to count as 1 item :)

Place your bets now: Will this finally be my success story or simply a pathetic repeat of last year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment