Sharing is Caring.



Here are a few (random) things I've been meaning to share with you guys:

My makeup brushes got a new home this week :) I got these mugs at Home Goods for $3.99 each.

My love of candles has not dwindled at all, and right now, I'm loving Yankee Candle's White Clouds (smells like fresh laundry) and Slatkin & Co.'s Juicy Nectarine (smells like nectarines...that are juicy).

On my toes at the moment (and soon to be on my fingernails after my interview this week) is Revlon Siren. Apparently, obnoxious, bright orange nail polish is not conservative? Who knew!

Foundation samples, anyone? 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Chanel Mat Lumiere
MUFE Mat Velvet
MUFE HD
MUFE Face & Body
Diorskin Nude
Laura Mercier Silk Creme
There are a few horrific foundation matches in there and while I like some of them, others, not so much. I'm not sure I've found "The One" yet, though...we'll see!

The sample that I wish would keep on giving. I love this body moisturizer so much and I'm so sad that I've used up the whole sample :( Look how cute that packaging is (not the sample packaging - the picture of the real packaging)! It smells so fresh and lovely too. I'd describe it to you but I can't. Like, literally, I can't. I'm useless at describing scents.

Any random thoughts you'd like to share? I'm all ears!


0 comments:

Post a Comment