7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Nude.

Most people either love or hate nude lips. I fall somewhere in between those two categories, sometimes thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread and other times thinking it's possibly the worst makeup trend to ever happen to mankind.

On days when I'm feeling it may fall more into the sliced bread category, I'll usually opt for one of my favorite nude lipsticks, Edward Bess Ultra Slick lipstick in Nude Lotus.


(It was cloudy today so the lighting was less than ideal but Nude Lotus actually swatched a bit darker on my hand than it appears in the swatch above.)

Nude Lotus is a pinky, brown nude that is more wearable on medium skintones than paler nudes like MAC Creme d'Nude. 


I also lined my lips with NYX lip liner in Natural to give my lips extra dimension that can often be lost when wearing nude lipsticks.

Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 2 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment