7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Coral.

We've finally come to the last day of the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge and I can't say I'm not thrilled. I really did enjoy rediscovering some of my less-loved lipsticks and experimenting with a few colors that are a bit out of my comfort zone, but it started to feel like a chore to have to take photos of my face everyday by a certain time (to utilize natural light), especially since I'm not used to doing FOTD pictures everyday.

The last color in the challenge is coral. I chose one of my all-time favorite coral lipsticks, Chanel Rouge Allure in Genial, a limited edition shade from the Summer 2010 collection.



Genial is a bright coral that goes on smoothly and feels light on the lips. It's actually much brighter than it appears in these photos, and it's a color best saved for Spring and Summer.


Challenge Complete!


Again, I want to thank Nicola from Magic's in the Makeup for allowing me to borrow her "Lipstick Week" idea. If you haven't already checked out her blog, I strongly encourage you to do so now. Also, if any of you lovely ladies would like to attempt this challenge as well, I urge you to credit Nicola for this fun idea and not me :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment