7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Pink.

Probably the most wearable of the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge's color choices, today I've opted for NYX Round Lipstick in Fig, a rosey, medium pink with a very glossy finish. Pink was actually the most difficult color to choose a lipstick for because most of my lipstick collection is pink. They vary from light to dark, warm to cool, and I didn't even know where to start. I originally considered MAC Viva Glam Gaga but there are so many reviews and swatches of that one online that I changed my mind at the last minute in favor of one of my lesser used lipsticks. 

Also, I tried using the same eyebrow pencil I used yesterday, but this time I set it with MAC eyeshadow in Wedge in hopes of cooling down the color a bit and making it look less orange than it did yesterday. Let's just say I don't think I'll be using this pencil on myself anymore.




Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 5 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment