My Lipgloss Collection


Introducing my lipgloss collection:

I kind of just threw them all out onto the table without any rhyme or reason (unlike my lipstick collection post) and quickly snapped some photos. I'm not including any swatches in this post because honestly, I've probably swatched at least 80% of them at some point in time in one of my other posts and a lot of times when you swatch lipglosses, they can have a tendency to all look really similar on your skin.

Some close-ups:






I don't know what an acceptable or "normal" amount of lipglosses is for one pair of lips, but I can say for certain that I have far too many for me. In an attempt to put an end to the madness that is me continually buying more lipglosses that I a)don't need and b)will never use up, I've decided to put myself on a self-imposed ban: GLOSS-OUT 2011!

Because I'd like to set myself up for success, instead of completely going cold turkey on this one, I've decided to allow myself to purchase only five lipglosses for all of 2011. Wish me luck! I'm definitely going to need it!

Other makeup collection posts:



0 comments:

Post a Comment