Big Plans.

Just a little update post on what you can be expecting from Will Work For Makeup in the upcoming days/weeks/months...


.:1:. On Monday (or possibly this weekend) I'm going to follow in Nicola's (Magic's in the Makeup) footsteps (with her blessing, of course) and venture on a 7-Day Lipstick Challenge, aka "Lipstick Week" from a few months ago on Nicola's blog. For seven consecutive days, I am going to wear a different lipstick color. I'm not talking seven different variations of one color, but seven completely different colors. In random order and not necessarily the order I'll be wearing them in, here are the seven colors (I already have the lipsticks chosen as well, but you won't know what they are until I wear them :D) :

Red
Pink
Purple
Orange
Nude
Coral
Wine/Plum

.:2:. If you recall, I promised a giveaway soon after I reached 1000 followers but since my blog's one year blogiversary is only 2 months away, I've decided to save it until then instead. It'll be a 1000 followers/1 year blogiversary giveaway and I already know what it's going to be. It'll be well worth the wait and I don't think anyone will be disappointed :)

.:3:. Here are a few posts I have in mind and could write about, but I won't necessarily end up doing all of them unless there is actually interest shown in reading them. So, if any of these posts look interesting to you, let me know in the comments and I will make sure they don't get forgotten about!

Updated Lipstick Collection
Bare Minerals Well Rested Review
Swedish Skin Review/Updated Skincare Routine
Makeup Collection (broken up into several posts)
MAC Soiree Nail Lacquer Review 
MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Unflappable Review
What Brush I Use For _____ (foundation, concealer, crease color, etc.)
e.l.f. Under-Eye Concealer and Highlighter Review
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Passion Review
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Fairytale Review

And lastly, if you have any suggestions or requests for posts you'd like to see, please leave me a comment below or send me an email and I will try my best to do it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment