Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.III


♥ Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us! ♥


+Slatkin & Co. Candle in Leaves+
This candle is perfect for fall and winter despite the awkward name. It smells like "golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple blend with toasted cinnamon, mulled cider and freshly harvested berries" - in other words, amazing but nothing like actual leaves. I've burned through this candle faster than I have any of my other candles.

+Neutrogena Triple Moisture Split-End Mender+
I apply this to the ends of my hair when it's still damp after being washed and I've really noticed a difference. I just got a trim a few weeks ago so I don't think I have many split-ends at the moment anyway, but generally speaking, the ends of my hair tend to be quite dry and sometimes brittle. This serum is not only a split-end mender, but it helps to prevent them as well. It leaves the ends of my hair feeling ultra-soft and moisturized, but we'll have to wait a few months to see if the split-ends that would normally develop in my hair are lessened at all.

+Philosophy Pink Frosted Layer Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath+
This 3-in-1 product smells absolutely delicious! It's so fragrant and smells like strawberry cupcakes to me. It lathers up really well but I can't say it's particularly moisturizing, although I'm not bothered by that at all since I always moisturize when I get out of the shower anyway.

+NARS Blush in Douceur+
I've been using Douceur tons since I got it but I wish it looked as good on me as it does on some other people I've seen it on (cough, cough, Jessica!). I adore the dusty pink color but find that I sometimes have to apply several layers to make it show up the way that I want on my cheeks (I'm about NC25-30 right now). I still love it nonetheless :)

+Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002 Beige+
After test-driving the Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer for a few weeks and not really loving it, I couldn't have been happier to go back to my Dior concealer. It's not perfect, but I love how it feels around my eye area and it does a much better job at brightening the area than any other concealer I've tried before.

+Benefit Bronzer in Hoola+
Hoola is such a great everyday bronzer and it's also the best contour powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a long way and while it may take a bit of practice to master the application in order to not make the matte brown powder look muddy on your face, it's well worth the initial effort and a box will last you forever!

What products have you been loving lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment