7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Lavender.

Confession: So when I listed purple as one of the colors for this challenge, I actually meant lavender because I don't actually own any purple lipsticks. Go figure. 

Out of my two lavender lipsticks (the other is Barry M 29 Palest Lavender), I chose MAC Blooming Lovely from the Liberty of London collection that was released early last year. I'd normally wear it sheerly by blotting the color down or pairing it with a pink lipgloss to make it more wearable on me but for the sake of wearing lavender lips for this challenge, I applied it full-force today :)



Blooming Lovely is a light-medium mauvey lavender with an Amplified finish.

(It actually looks a lot more lavender and bright in real life. Luckily, my camera wasn't able to completely capture how terrifying it really looked on me.)

Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 4 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment