Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥

These posts will be taking over the Monthly Favorites posts from now on. That way I can post as often as I like, or if I miss the end/beginning of the month by a few days I won't have to stress about it :)


Here are a few beauty products that have been bringing a smile to my face lately:
♥MAC Snob lipstick♥
♥NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo (mostly Laguna, though)♥
♥Liplicious Whipped Vanilla lipgloss♥
♥Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime♥
♥NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny♥
♥eos lip balm in Summer Fruit♥
♥MAC mineralize blush in Daft Pink♥
♥Bio-Oil♥
♥MAC MSF in Petticoat (not pictured)♥


Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime has been a permanent fixture in my shower as of late. I've never met a Coconut Lime scent I didn't love, and this scrub was no exception. I like to use this to exfoliate my whole body every 2-3 days because it makes my skin feel ridiculously smooth and has even cleared these random bumps I've had on my arm for years as well as some stubborn back-ne (gross!). It can be a bit abrasive if you use too much at a time, but my skin can usually handle products like that so I haven't had any issues.

Nicola had asked for an eos lip balm in our swap, and I couldn't resist picking one up for myself as well (mine is Summer Fruit)! Now although it's in this post I have to clarify that I do NOT love it on its own. It's an okay lip balm, but I don't find it moisturizing enough to warrant all of the raves it's been getting. I love to use it under lipsticks that are on the drier side (MAC satins and Barry M lip paints) because it adds just enough moisture to my lips to allow the lipstick to glide on smoothly and evenly.
Bio-Oil is a product I've been testing out for a while now. I'm still planning on writing a proper review at the end of the 3 month period, but for now this little snippet will have to suffice. I apply this oil nightly after cleansing my face to put a little moisture back into my skin. When I wake up in the morning after my skin has had time to soak up all of the product the skin on my face feels extremely soft and supple. Another plus is that while it's an oil product, it does not clog pores or cause breakouts whatsoever!

If you follow me on Twitter you know that I was lusting over MAC Snob about a week ago and obviously gave in to temptation and bought it! I wasn't sure if it would work on me since it is more blue-based than what normally works with my skin tone, but I think it's gorgeous and I've been wearing it non-stop!
Liplicious Whipped Vanilla Tasty Lip Color was one of the items in my Summer Essentials post and I still love it! In addition to giving a pretty hint of pinky mauve color it smells and tastes like vanilla frosting!
Here is MAC Snob on my lips:
And Liplicious Whipped Vanilla:
(Please keep in mind that my lips are naturally very pigmented. The gloss is not this dark at all.)

NARS Laguna Bronzer (shown in the Orgasm/Laguna Duo) has been the perfect bronzer lately as I've been getting a bit darker from being out in the sun. It has great pigmentation, as do most NARS products, and looks really natural on your face.
MAC mineralize blush in Daft Pink was featured in my June Favorites post (I know, how boring! Why can't I find some new favorites already?!) and now this post because I can not get over how gorgeous it is! I know some people don't like shimmery blushes, but I actually enjoy having a little sparkle on my face :)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny could use a name revamping. Why not just NYC Bronzer in Sunny? Anyway, this product is a matte bronzer that is not nearly as pigmented or dark as NARS Laguna. I used to use it as a bronzer when I was a bit fairer, but now I've been using it as a setting powder (in place of MAC MSFN in Medium Plus which is a bit too light for me at the moment) which works well since it does not have any shimmer.

Last but not least is MAC MSF in Petticoat, which is missing from the first photo because I forgot :/ Mine seems to have a lot more rosey maroon veining than most of the other Petticoats I've seen, which makes the overall color a bit darker as well. I actually like it that way because it makes for a perfect blush color even though I've gotten tanner.

What products are you loving right now?

♥♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment