♥ My Top 5: Jewelry ♥

I have to admit that I'm typically not much of an accessories girl. Don't get me wrong --- I love accessories but I'm just always much more focused on makeup and clothes that accessories like jewelry often become an after-thought. Here are a few pieces that I love wearing when I don't forget about them :)


Gold Watch
I had been lusting over the Michael Kors watch for ages but finally came to the conclusion that it simply wasn't in my budget at this time. While roaming around Target one day this gold watch caught my eye because it looks really similar to the Michael Kors one and get this: it costs less than 10% of the price! Of course I had to make it mine and I'm so glad I did. I love it!

Gold and White Cocktail Ring
I got this from Forever 21 and I love how girlie it is. It's so me :)

Pandora Bracelet
The bracelet and two of the charms were a gift from my aunt for my college graduation, and she added onto it with the cupcake and clock charms for my birthday! I love charm bracelets because they're all different and unique and I can't wait to add on more charms in the future.

Gold and Rhinestones Heart Necklace
I got this necklace after my mom declared she no longer wanted it. Yay for me! I've been wearing it non-stop.

Silver Flower Bracelet
I randomly purchased this at a shop in La Jolla when I was there a few weeks ago with my boyfriend. It was a souvenir shop complete with tacky hats and shirts with "LA JOLLA" plastered all over them, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw this super cute bracelet there. The best part? It was only $4 :)

What are your favorite pieces of jewelry?


0 comments:

Post a Comment