Barry M 129 Palest Lavendar Lip Paint Dupe Alert!

For all of my US ladies who may have a hard time getting their hands on the Barry M 129 Lip Paint featured in my I ♥ Lavender Lips post, I have found a dupe for you!


(Left to Right)
Barry M 129
MAC Pretty Please (lustre)
MAC Blooming Lovely (amplified) (LE)

Top: MAC Pretty Please on top of MAC Blooming Lovely
Bottom: Barry M 129

Barry M 129
(For a better view of the color, click here.)

The Dupe: MAC Pretty Please on top of MAC Blooming Lovely

So the lip swatches don't look exactly the same because I forgot to moisturize my lips before applying Barry M 129 so it didn't apply as smoothly as it could have. However, I have to say that based on the swatches on my hand, it's pretty clear that MAC Blooming Lovely topped off with MAC Pretty Please is a great (but not exact exact) dupe for Barry M 129! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment