I'd love to be a Vegas showgirl.

Hello lovelies ♥
I survived Vegas! My face didn't see too much makeup during the day since most our days were spent lounging by the pool drinking cocktails, but I made sure to slap it on full-force before going out at night :) I'll post more pictures, including some of the outfits we wore, in a few days when I am able to get the pictures from my friends.


Here were my faces of the night for the 2 nights we were there:


♥Day 1♥


[I really can't remember everything I used on either look :(]
Lashes: MUFE #113 Betsy (how amazing are those glitter strips on the lashes?!)
Lips: MAC l/s in Snob

♥Day 2♥
[Not naked...Just wearing a strapless dress :)]



Lashes: Girls Aloud in Cheryl
Lips: NYX l/l in Natural & Revlon l/s in Cherries in the Snow
Nails: OPI Boris and Natasha with GOSH Rainbow on top

That's all for now!
Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for my Vegas OOTDs post :)

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment