Easy, Breezy Summer Outfit

I realized last week, while sitting and contemplating what posts to work on next, that I hadn't done an OOTD post in ages! To be honest, my outfits have been pretty blah lately (not that this one is particularly inspiring either) and because of this, I haven't really felt compelled to take photos of my boring outfits to post for all of you. Enough rambling...here is my newest OOTD!




Dress: Ross
Necklace and bracelets: from my mom
Sandals: Nordstrom Rack

I quite enjoyed this outfit because of two reasons:
1) It's super easy. No need to pick out a matching top or matching bottoms to go with it. It's a simple dress that you can throw on anytime.
2) Although the dress hits around my ankles, the material is sheer and breathable...perfect for hot summer days :) (Can I just say that I don't appreciate it being almost 100 degrees outside?? My face was sweating as I was applying my makeup today...not attractive.)


I also recently acquired some fun costume jewelry that my mom didn't want anymore so I decided to go ahead and throw those in too. Both bracelets and the necklace came from my mom but my favorite is definitely the necklace:

What's your go-to summer outfit when it's blazing hot outside?

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment