Ins and Outs: Volume I

In.
Not being in school or working. 
Now I know this may make me sound like a lazy bum, but it's actually been kind of nice and relaxing to not have to worry about either of those things for the time being and just spend time with my family and friends. I'm obviously not in school because I just graduated college and I'm currently unemployed because I moved home and had to leave my job that was located near my school.
Swaps.
I seriously had so much fun swapping with Nicola last month! It was my first swap but hopefully not my last :) Getting my package in the mail was like Christmas in July, and it was so exciting getting to play around with things that I'd never be able to get over here (Sleek, GOSH, 17, etc.).
Girls Trip.
I hadn't been on a girls trip in such a long time! Usually when there was a trip planned for somewhere I'd end up not being able to go due to school or work commitments. This time when we all talked about going to Vegas, I knew I had to go and I'm so glad that I did! I had an amazing time with my girls and was reminded of how lucky I am to have them in my life.
Twitter.
I never really understood what all the Twitter hype was about because it really just seemed like a place to post status updates and quite frankly, I have Facebook for that. Anyway, I was bored one day and decided to open up an account and now I'm addicted! It's a great way to meet new bloggers and I already feel like I've made new friends!
Tweet me here :)
Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice.
Who knows what I'm talking about?? This smoothie tastes exactly like an orange dreamsicle...in fact, I could really go for one right now! I get this probably 9 out of 10 times I go to Jamba Juice because it is THAT good!
Naked Palette.
Some love it; others think it's completely overrated. I've just been loving all of the different looks I can do with it! The colors are extremely versatile, it's a great deal (12 full sized shadows, eyeliner, and mini UDPP for $44), and Whiskey is pretty amazing too. If you still aren't convinced, don't worry. It's permanent so I've still got time to persuade you :D


Out.
Not having a job.
Yes. That's right. This was also an "In". Now it's an "Out" because after depleting my savings for the past 2 months, I'm now very poor :( Here's to hoping I can find a job soon!
Stress.
Even though I'm not in school at the moment, I've still been very busy getting my application ready for Pharmacy school. I've been preparing for and dreading this for the past 2 years and needless to say, it's been causing me quite a bit of stress. I know it'll all be worth it in the end, though :)
Boredom.
No, I'm not kidding. As exhausting as it was to go to school full-time while still carrying on a part-time job, it's almost just as bad to not have anything to do! Not only do my boyfriend, friends, and parents all work during the day, but I can't even do the thing I like to do most (SHOPPING!) because I have no money :( Again, here's to hoping I can find a job soon! :D

Thanks for reading! What are your Ins and/or Outs?


0 comments:

Post a Comment